Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Potty Time!

Well I hope I don't jinx this... But LAYTON IS GOING PEE ON THE POTTY. I tried not to push him to use the potty because I didn't want him to rebel. So for the last couple of months we just "tried" out the potty. He would go once in a great while. But it wasn't until Monday that he started using it more. We tired all weekend to get him to go on the potty and he just plain refused to try it!!! I set the potty clock, I went to the bathroom as he was trying, I tried treats and toys. Nothing.. But then out of the blue on Monday afternoon while enjoying some ice cream, he yells at me" MOMMY I HAVE TO PEE!!" So I rushed him to the bathroom expecting him to just sit there and be done but NOPE.. he said Mommy Im peeing. With tears in my eyes I gave him a HUGE cheer and clapping and hoot and hollering!! It was awesome, But I was afraid it was going to be short lived. Little did I know he did it again that evening. That time he was in the bathtub and told me had to go, so I got him out and sure enough he peed again on the potty!! Hooray Layton!!! So far we have been peeing on the potty and only using pull ups at night!! Lets hope it continues..soon it will be poopy pottty time.. How do I do that???

No comments: