Monday, March 24, 2008

First time swimming!


Layton and Grandma

The gang minus Brenda


Layton and I enjoying the swim

Today we (Brenda, Abby, Katie, Brayden, My mom, Allison, Myself) took Layton swimming in New Ulm. He had a short nap before we left but seemed to be really tired once we got into the pool. I don't think he realized what was going on until about a 1/2 hour into the swim. He then finally started splashing a little bit. I think he enjoyed it for the most part!!

Now Brayden on the other hand LOVED it!!! He was having so much fun. He would even put his face right in the water then laugh!!! I can't wait to take them both back!!!

And Katie and Abby also had a BLAST!! I swear those two went back to being 5 year olds for the hour and a half we were there. They went down the slides, sat in the baby floaty, and were just being goof balls. I'm glad everyone had sooo much fun!!!

I'm off to get my hair colored because Saturday Layton and I are getting our pictures taken at Target. I am looking forward to it!!!

No comments: