Saturday, March 22, 2008

What the heck.. I'll give this a shot!

After church Easter Morning

Two of my creative cousins now have blogs and they are so much fun to read so I thought "What the heck..I'll give it a shot!!" Hopefully I can be as creative as they are!!

Tonight is the night before Easter! One of my favorite holidays. I love getting up early and going to church then having a yummy breakfast and then I get the spend the rest of the day with my family. How much better can it get! This year will be extra fun because this will be Layton's first Easter! I had an Easter basket all ready for his but once he spotted it he had to have it. In it was a movie, a book, and a taggy blanket! He loves everything even the basket!! (It was a soft hippo basket!!)

Well I'm going to call it a night after my first VERY short blog! I am looking forward to tomorrow and everything it has to offer!! Stay tuned for more blogs in the near future!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: