Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend fun

With Layton away at his Dad's this weekend I got to go out and enjoy a Ladies night! Well I should start off by Wishing my Only Nephew a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He will be 2 tomorrow (Feb 3rd!) Katie has his birthday on Saturday!! They grow up way too fast! Friday evening a few ladies headed to the Xcel for the Toughest Cowboy rodeo. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to just get out! I enjoyed a beer and a good show! That's what it really was too. They are doing a reality TV show on Spike TV (Thursday nights!) and the Quarter Final and Semi Finals were held in St. Paul. This first picture is of the elimination, 2 cowboys were told they had to go home. Also the highlight of the night was WIPELASH the Cowboy Monkey! He was so cute!
Sunday Lane, Katie, Brayden, and I laid around all day!!!! It was kinda relaxing. I got to see a little bit of the Super Bowl, nothing real exciting.
Tonight I played a little volleyball and enjoyed every minute of it!! I don't think I will even NOT love that game!!!! Now I'm heading out to bed. Sorry for the short post but my eyes are getting heavy.
















No comments: