Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So much to talk about

I don't even know where to begin or really where I last left off. Its been a while since i last blogged. A lot has happened in the Uecker Household.

Friday March 27th: This was the day before the Anniversary of Chad's death. I wanted to do something special but couldn't come up with anything creative so I picked up some flower and I wrote a note and headed out to the accident site with the boys. We each had a rose (2 red and 1 white) and we just enjoyed a few minutes. Some people might think it is weird but to me its something I need to do. Chad knows I'm okay and I know he is okay and that brings me comfort! My sister Katie was along so I didn't break down or anything which might have happened if she wasn't there but I was strong and I did okay!! I miss you Chad M. Wingen!!!


March 28th 2009: I'm a little out of order on my dates. I played in the March of Dimes Volleyball Tournament on Saturday in Gibbon and I am proud to say our team took 2nd place out of 16 teams! We kinda lost the last game out of lack of...lets just say it was the serving. It was so much fun and I am looking forward to more volleyball!! I can't get enough!! The evening was a blast as well..lets just say I had a little too much fun!!! I can't retire my volleyball shoes and I can't retire my dancin shoes!!





Tuesday March 31 2009. My mom, Heather, Allison, the 2 older boys and myself headed to MOA. It was a LONG day! We went to Underwater World, Build a Bear, to the park and just walked around. The boys ran and ran and ran. They were both so tired when we got home!!!


I don't know why I feel the need to say this but I just want to thank the positive people in my life. Seriously without you I would not be who I am today. Lately I have been seeing a lot of negative and I'm just happy I have those people in my life that can call me just at the right time and makes things better or seem better at the moment. I like to smile and I can stay lately I have been smiling a lot!!:)



No comments: