Thursday, June 25, 2009

More summer pictures..

Lil Laner Hanging out...
The day after Laytons birthday I went to test drive cars in Shakopee and I came home with this.. a 2008 Mercery Milan. I had no intentions on buying a car that day but little did I know that I was dealing with a great salesman.. OH WAIT.. thats their job.. But i like the car and I'm not driving a mini van anymore. I feel much cooler and younger!
Here is Laner at the pool. We are waiting for his big brother to get done with lessons.. his nickname is cheeseballer... Don't ask..its just his name!



here is layton with his teacher Hannah. The first week he cried!!! the second week he put armies on and jumps right in!!!



Lane with marks on his head and nose from the playpen..


Here is layton working hard..Little stinker is all I have to stay!! What is so fun about toilet paper!!

This is the shirt my mom got for Layton... He always says he is "THE BOSS"...


Brayden and Lane enjoying a little ride in the bucket!








No comments: