Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Dreaded SHOTS....

Today Layton had his 15 month check up. (on his 15 month birthday!). He weighed in at 28 lbs 4 oz (90th percentile), he is 33 1/4 inches long (95th percentile) and his head is 19 inches around (80th percentile). He's not so little anymore, I guess he never was real little!! He will be my linebacker someday!! He also got one shot, I think I get more nervous than him and I don't know why because everytime he gets shots he is up flirting with the nurses within seconds of getting the shot. So today the nurse sticks him and I see he got the "oh crap that kinda hurt" look on his face, so I start cheering and clapping for him, he soon forgets about the pain and joins in on the fun! We walked out of the clinic and he was still cheering for that shot!! What a good little boy I have, I hope the next one is that easy. His first shots some in a couple weeks!:S

That's it for now. Katie and I have a fun night planned, and if I decide to tell anyone I will write it on here!! Have a super day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So - what were the fun plans?