Thursday, September 25, 2008

I guess we are going back home..

Last night Layton threw up in the middle of the night. I got him up and got him ready and he seemed fine so I thought maybe it was just something he ate. So I take the boys to daycare and I'm explaining to Tracy what happened last night, when Layton starts throwing up again. I said well I guess he's not better and we are going back home. He is a little fussy but I hope it doesn't last long because he has his first "field trip" tomorrow with Daycare. My mom is driving the bus so she will be there with him!! They are going to the amazing animal farm by Eden Valley! I wish I was going along but we have inservices all morning!! YUCKY! Well nothing else is new with me. I haven't had time to get out and hunt that monster buck and I probably won't as I will be spending as much time as I can with my boys. After going to that visitation for Cailyn, I will forever hold my boys a little closer and tighter. My heart goes out to that family!!! I don't ever want to let them go!!!!! So much is happening lately and I'm just so scared to leave them!!!!

No comments: