Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little fun for Mommy

It was finally my turn to go out and enjoy myself!! My mom and a few guys went to the Twins game! It was a blast. We had AWESOME seats and we got a really good deal on them. We sat on the homerun porch in the front row! Then Go-Go Gomez hit a homerun right by us. We had a breif TV appearance (Link on the bottom of the page!). It's always fun when the action comes your way! I am looking forward to the day when I get to take my boys to a Twins game in the new ballpark. Summer days can't get much better than that!!! I just uploaded a few pictures from last night!!!!

Me, Mom, Brad, Tempe, Andy and Gavyn
Mom and I



The link for Go-Go's Homerun. We will be on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200805132693649






No comments: