Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love this weather

Sorry it has been awhile. I don't get much time to update cause I'm busy with the kids! I just finished filling out my NCAA brackets, hoping I can win again like last year..(GO KANSAS!)No I'm not going with Kansas again. Guess you will have to wait and see who I picked and if I win you will know (There will be a little bragging going on). I'm cheering for the Gophs too, hopefully they can win a game or two!!

Nothing too exciting has been happening at the Uecker household. Katie and I seem to be VERY busy, (Laundry, Cooking, Cleaning, Baths, Diapers, Some play time, etc), I know excatly what most of you are thinking...WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. (I forgot to mention, Pay Bills). So life is very busy, I still try to find time to get out and enjoy some "ME" time, It usually is playing volleyball or going out to eat and enjoying a few beverages. Its nice but I like coming home to my babies!:)

With this nice weather we have had I got the itch to break out the golf clubs. Wanna know how I'm preparing myself for the summer?? Well if you think about it, I work at the high school?? Get the hint yet?........................................................................................................................................................................................ Yup you guessed it, I have been practicing with the high school team for about 30 minutes a day. Its a nice refresher and I also get a few tips on my "bad habits". Hopefully some of the girls will look up to me also. (If you are sick of my braging please hit the little X in the upper right hand corner)...I started golfing my sophomore year of high school. My 1st 9 hole score of 91!! For you non-golfers, that is a TERRIBLE score! By the end of my Junior year I was named most improved golfer and I also made it to the section meet! I have to give my mom credit on this one, she must have giving me the golfing gene!! Thanks Mom. There is always hope for you non-golfers!!:) I can't wait to get out on the course and enjoy a nice summer day!!!

Well I need to get to bed, early morning again tomorrow and then one more day until the weekend!!!

No comments: