Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympic Hangover?



Just like everyone else in the world, I have been addicted to the olympics. My night usually consists of the Twins game then on to NBC for some swimming (of whatever may be on at the time). I have not been getting much sleep lately, and it's not because of the olympics either, Lane likes to eat a lot at night!! So between watching swimming until Michael is done and lane getting up every 2-3 hours I'm not sleeping a whole lot. Oh and I have to mention that on the news the other night they have been talking about "the olympic hangover". I guess a lot of people have been coming to work kinda tired since the games started. I'll account 15% of my "hangover" to the the olympics. Saturday I'm hoping to catch some womens wrestling. There is a girl from New Ulm who made the US Team, Ali Bernard. So cheer hard for the USA!!!!

No comments: