Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Joys of Fall!!

Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!! I have been taking full advantage of some fall fun! Last Saturday Myranda, Heather, Myself, and the 4 kids headed to Burnsville to Chucky Cheese for Myranda's 17th Birthday. She had never been there so I had to make sure you had the experience. The kids were a bit of a handful and Myranda only heard "Our we there yet" about a million times. I think she was a tad bit annoyed on her Birthday!! but we all survived and I managed to buy myself a pair of jeans while doing a LITTLE shopping. Sunday Layton was suppose to go to a birthday party but we had to cancel because we took some Great Grandchildren pictures for my Grandpa and Grandma Bauer. The 5 year old and 2 babies did the best job of sitting! the 1 1/2 year olds were a little more energized. We got some good shots and are hopeing to get a nice picture frame made for them!:) I also enjoyed another round of pumpkin carving. Last year I did a friendly ghost and this year I tried a frankenstein and a scarecrow, and I will soon be carving out a MN Twins Pumkin.

I wish I could type more but my oldest son is needing my attention at the moment!!:) Check out the very last picture as most of you will probably get a good laugh..:)









No comments: