Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Summer Fun!!!

We have been taking advantage of the nice weather!! Today Katie and I went to Flandrau with the boys!! It was a very good day for it, besides the water being a tad bit chilly!! Brayden liked the water, Layton not so much. He didn't mind it but I don't think cold water is much fun for him at this age. Layton spent most of his time walking around in the sand and grass. The daycare was there so Tammy, one of the daycare ladies, put Layton down for a nap because heaven forbid he take a nap for me!! He slept for about an hour on his towel under and umbrella. I of course got a little to much sun, I am working on a pretty good tan now!!!!:) I couldn't stand to be white any longer! We also had a picnic on the grass! It was a very fun day!!



No comments: