Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun

Nothing is really new with us. We have been enjoying the summer so far. Thank goodness we have had a few nice days!! A few of the pictures are from Father's Day and a few are from just playing outside on a beautiful day!!! We have a busy rest of the month. This coming weekend we have some family coming home which is always nice!! Then the weekend after I guess my sister is hosting a baby shower for me, come and join the fun at the Bauer Farm on Sunday June 29th at 2 pm! It is kind of a get together for Chad's family and friends and my family and friends!! It's going to be a special day!!! Enjoy the pictures!

Brayden giving Layton a ride!

Layton ready to go swimming!

From pool to sand box, then back to pool!!

B had a blast going down the slide

I bet he did this a hundred times

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!!!

No comments: