Friday, June 6, 2008

Walking, Trucks, and Funny Faces

The title of this blog are all the new things Layton does or enjoys these days!!

The biggest news we have is that Layton is walking!!! I might have mentioned this before in a different blog, but he kinda stopped for a while and decided crawling was a lot faster then trying to walk! But now.. He is walking, he can stand up by himself and he will walk until he falls over. He doesn't walk all over yet, because crawling is still a lot faster, but he is getting much better and more confindent in walking!!! It is so exciting to see since in August there will be a new little guy and I will need Layton to walk!!:) I'm just a proud Mommy!!!

Layton Walking
Trucks: It's so amazing to see how kids catch on to things so fast! I don't know where he learned it (probably daycare or maybe even me and I didn't even notice I was doing it), anyways, he pushes trucks or tractors around and makes the vroom sound with his lips!!! He loves looking out the window too, so when he sees the garbage truck come, he has this head plastered to the the window and watches until the truck is out of site. Any big truck or tractor will occupy him until it is gone!!
Pushing his John Deere

Ok, I have about had it with this blog! Well not the blog but it is acting goofy today and it won't let me do any of the editing that I want to do!! How annoying!

Anyways, Layton has been amused with the mirror lately. I will sneak in on him and watch him making funny faces into the mirror. He gets so serious about it too!!! Then I will jump in on the fun and make a few faces and then he will copy what I do! Love playing with him like that, and it's fun to see them learning new things everyday!!!!!

funny faces

Tomorrow we will celebrate Layton's first birthday out at the farm. I am so excited and I hope we have a good day!! His theme is BASEBALL. Pictures of the party will come on Sunday or Monday (Layton's Birthday June 9th!)

Just a little update on me: I am growing by the minute. I remember why I hated being pregnant. Some people love it and some people hate it. I gotta say the last 3 months I dislike! I had to do a 3 hour glucose test and I believe I passed because no one called to tell me I failed! Always good when the dr doesn't call! The birth is likely to take place on August 1st 2008! It's going to be a bittersweet day!

No comments: