Friday, November 28, 2008

More to be thankful for

Tonight I have even more to be thankful for. I want to thank the Winthrop Ambulance crew, hutchinson hospital, lifelink helicopter, and the Abbott Hospital staff for taking such good care of my Grandma during her heartattack. She is in the ICU right now and she isn't out of the woods yet but I pray for the medical staff to do whatever they do to keep her healthy!!!!!

Its amazing how fast life can flash before your eyes. How fast something to precious to you can be taken away. The last things I told my Grandma was that I loved her!! And I plan on saying it to her a lot more times!! Hug the people close to you and cherish every moment with them. Life can throw us some curve balls!!!

I'm saying a prayer for my Grandma tonight!! Thank You Lord for giving us another chance to tell her we love her!

No comments: