Monday, November 17, 2008

Same old same old

Same stuff different day. The basics are accuring at our house lately..(I don't want to sound too much like a proud momma cause I understand most kids do these things through out their developmental stages!! haha) Layton is sitting on the potty, talking up a storm (I can't believe how much he picks up on..ex: we were watching Little People Big World and one of the boys on TV climbed on the counter and Layton yelled ..Dett DOWN! (Get down). He will also say NO NO BUS.. DOWN WAA WAA..NO NO BABA. BAANEY? (Barney) and so on.) Lane is on the verge of rolling over and...SLEEPING THROUGH the night. He loves to sit up in his bumbo chair and also lay under the play gym thing for babies and bat the toys that hang down! I can't believe he will be 4 months on the 19th and Layton is almost 18 months.. Seriously where has time gone!! As for me, well.. firearms season is over, still nothing to report. My mom's fried Jerry got a nice eight pointer, but me..i'll have to wait until next year. Bow hunting is still open but I just have has enough of the cold weather and really don't wanna sit out there anymore. Who knows, I might get the urge to get back out there!! Oh wait a minute there is something new with me, I'm going on vacation!!! YIPPEE!!! Vegas here I come, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me! A 4 day trip and I'm sure I will be more than ready to come back to my kids. I like the idea of going but not really liking the idea of being away from my kids that long. Somehow I have to find a way to store my breastmilk while I am gone (just what everyone wanted to know), but really that's my biggest worry right now, besides being away from the boys. I love traveling, and I can't wait to take my kids to places I never got to go to as a child and to experience those things with them. Who seriously wants to stay in MN their whole lives and not see the "outside" world, there is so much out there.

LOSER..haha thats the first thing i think of when I see this picture

Hunter Lane..Just like Mommy and his Daddy

Great Grandma Uecker and Laner

Jerry's Nice eight pointer.. boy am I jealous.. nice deer though
and Jerry and My mom

No comments: