Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What am I THANKFUL for?

1. I am thankful for my family.

3. Layton
4. Lane
5. Good Health
6. I am thankful I have a roof over my head and wheels to get me to work.
7. I am thankful for my job
8. I am thankful for my Grandparents for teaching me some important lessons in life
9. That also goes for my parents.
10. I am thankful the friends in my life.
11. I am thankful for the new friends I have made this year.
12. I am very thankful for the open arms into the Wingen Family.
13. I am also VERY thankful I met Chad!! He has changed my life in ways I bet he never imagined he would.
14. I am thankful for the doctors who brought my beautiful sons into this world!
15. I am thankful I seen atleast ONE deer this year and that I got a shot off.
16. My life
17. For Ann, she has helped me in so many ways.
18. All the kids at school. Even though some days they drive me crazy.
19. For teacher and educators, drs and nurses
20. I am thankful for having God in my life. He might not answer all my prayers but I know he is there!!

What are you thankful for. There are so many more but I'll stop at 20.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. I am hoping my Holidays are filled with Happiness and I will try to get through them knowing the people who have passed are sharing this day with us, in spirit!

No comments: