Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Weather here you come!! I wish the snow came on a school day, that would mean I would get a day off. Oh well, just as long as I don't have to miss the Uecker Christmas Party tomorrow! I love this time of year and all the snow just adds to the Christmas spirit! Again nothing is really new with us. Lane started baby food and his tummy is still adjusting so we have a lot of messy clothes, bibs, and rags!! Layton is talking so much! and it is so clear! I just love talking with him!! And me, well I guess I could tell you about all my vegas clothes but I don't want to bore you, I'll just show you pictures when I get back!! No one is ever going to believe the clothes and SHOES I got!! oh boy, it's going to be VEGAS style.. Gotta love a personal shopper! Well I'll type more later, layton wants to help me type! here he comes gtg!


No comments: