Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We had a relaxing 4th of July weekend.

Friday: Myranda(my cousin) and I took Layton to the pool in Gaylord for a little swimming, He finally lasted longer than 20 minutes in the water. It was such a nice day for a swim and it's an activity I can do without feeling 100% uncomfortable. So it's a great for both of us. Later that Night I finally got to go out for a couple hours without Layton. I first had supper at my Grandparents then I headed over to Gibbon for a little bon fire and fireworks. It was nice to talk and hang out with Chad's friends and I feel so blessed to have gotten to know them through Chad.

Saturday: Brenda and I packed Layton up and took him to Connie and Doug's Cabin. We spent sometime on the beach but it was a "little" windy but it was still really nice. I got a little sun and Layton enjoyed the fresh air. We got to talk a lot which was nice too. I just have to say Thank You to Brenda and Connie for running after Layton. My energy levels are very low at this point in my pregnancy so it's nice to have help with a one year old!!:)

Layton on the beach
Checking out the water
Remote, bottle, Recliner, and sittin in his diaper, can you say Typical Male!

Sunday: Layton and I spent the day inside because it was so HOT and Humid out. We watching the Twins in the recliner until Layton feel asleep right before the game got exciting!!!! I hope he doesn't turn into a couch potato!! That pretty much sums up our weekend!!!

No comments: