Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shoes/Baby On The Way

First I just had to mention one of Layton's latest "things". The kid if obsessed with his shoes! Every morning when he gets up he goes and finds his shoes and brings them to me and says "Ahhhon" So I put them on, then take them off, then put them on, then he finds a different pair, and the pattern continues! I tried getting some pictures but he is too speedy for me.

Tomorrow is my last day as a parent of one. Tuesday morning around 7:30-8:00am Layton's brother will make his entrance into this world. And it's going to be an emotional one, that's for sure! Hopefully I can have someone update this with either a post or a post w/ pictures.. Now that would be a real treat!!:) Wish me luck, I'm as nervous as a 7 year old going in for shots!

No comments: