Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sometimes life throws you curve balls

back to my previous post.. so at that moment I was ready to move on in life. Now in this moment. I'm not. Maybe it's the time of year, not real sure but I miss Chad M. Wingen so much. I don't know how I will be able to meet anyone when I miss someone so much. I look at Lane and I fall in love with Chad all over. Every single day, every single moment. I wish he was here but I know he never will be with my physically again. I just don't know how to deal with it somedays. Some people are probably saying "ENOUGH TRICIA.. Time to move on" No, until you go through the things I have this past year then you can say that. What i'm trying to say is Chad will give me a sign when he knows I'm ready to move on, I don't even like calling it "moving on". I honestly don't think I will ever move on. I'm not going to mess with my emotions. It just makes thing more difficult. I love Chad's family and I love my boys. Time will tell!!

Another curve ball was thrown my way today. I won't be going to Vegas anymore. There was a death in the Pelzel's family (Jessica, Jill, Jamie and Erin's Grandma on their moms side). So we cancelled the trip and I'm getting my money back to go somewhere else. I totally understand the situation. Yes I was all prepared and packed but it can be undone. I plan on using my money to go to Fl with Mom and Jerry to watch the Twins during Training camp!! Lets hope those plans go through!:) THINKING ABOUT YOU PELZEL CHILDREN!!!!!!

I was going to write about something else too, but being a mom of 2 my memory goes pretty fast!! Darn it.. Oh well.. I have a lot of things I have been trying to deal with these days.

when I remember what I was going to write I will come back:)

No comments: